The annual CPA Badminton Championship is now open for registration. Grab your racket and prepare to face the challenge with your fellow CPAs. Don't miss the chance to win a trophy home!
Champion, 1st runner-up, 2nd runner-up and 3rd runner-up for each event
- Events include Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles
- Each contestant can join up to two events
- An event will only proceed when there are at least 4 teams (maximun 8 teams), subject to change based on the final enrolment
- An open draw will be held on 22 May, Wednesday, at 7:00 pm at HKICPA Board Room, 37/F Wu Chung House
|New competition format: || |
- Three events, including Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles will be played.
- The competition will adopt the double-elimination format for all events as illustrated in the flyer.
- Players who won a match will proceed as usual in knock-out format in Group A, while players who lost will move on to Group B and have an additional chance to compete with other players. Players who lost two matches will be eliminated.
- The new format ensures all players can compete in at least two matches, while majority will participate in three or more.
- "Best of 3 games in 21 points" will be adopted for all matches except the final if the remaining time is 15 minutes or less. Championship will be decided by two games with 31 points instead in such case.
- Player list, final rules and format will be distributed to all players after the open draw.