The Bowling Interest Group (BoIG) cordially invites you to join the Bowling Winter League commencing in November 2017 till March 2018. You may form your own team or we can team you up with other bowlers.
Dates: 24 November 2017 to 9 March 2018 (all Fridays; 12 sessions)
24 November, 1, 8 & 15 December; 5, 12, 19 & 26 January; 2 & 9 February; 2 & 9 March
Time: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm (starts promptly at 8:00 pm.)
- Each team comprises of 3 players, at least two players must be HKICPA members. A team can have a maximum of 3 reserve players; HKICPA members or non-members are both permitted.
- A total of 12 sessions will be held in the league season. Each player plays 3 games per session, with a handicap in each session.
- At least half of each team's league games, i.e. 54 out of 108 games (3 games x 3 players x 12 sessions), must be played by HKICPA members.
- Detailed league rules will be distributed to registered players.
- Team Champion, 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-up.
- Individual men and ladies high series.
- Individual best improved players.
- Weekly high game winners.